Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tie Dye Hair! OMG!

So as of recently i've been rather obsessed with B. Spears hair in her 'I Wanna Go' video as she has cool streaks of pink and orange. I tried the whole pink streak thing, and it was a little more Avril Lavigne (Sk8er Boi) than tres chic.

However my FABULOUS hairstylist, Zoraima had amazing dip-dyed hair this morning, and immediately i was obsessed.


This look has been seen in many variations from the Nicki Minaj crazy cool colored hair that reminds me of a pack of sweet tarts




To the ever stylish Rachel Bilson who has amazing bleached out ends in the true spirit of everything California surfer hair, which is a much more everyday way of trying out this seasons newest hair trend.

So in the birthday spirit, I have decided to go with the colored dip dye using pink and blue. I will post pictures tomorrow, however here you can learn to dipdye @ home, check this out (courtesy of thebeautydepartment.com) to get the cool edgy look.

Please send in your dip dye pictures!! :) Thanks lovies!
Time to go pop some bottles.
xoxo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment