Friday, November 25, 2011

Holiday nails.

So I always tend to opt for dark ahades of nail color in the fall and winter, but with all of the amazing metallic polishes ths season, 'party nails' are the perfect accessory to any holiday outfit. Here are some of my favorite nail trends!

TREND: REVERSE FRENCH MANI




TREND: HARD METAL

I love this Deborah Lippmann in 'lady sings the blues'. This is currently the color I'm sporting. I love the larger Glitter pieces and it adds texture to the nails.

TREND: NAUGHTY NUDES
I LOVE LOVE these skin tone nail polishes. I switched between the 2 lighter shades, but seriously they blend so well with so many different skin tones. It just adds a very chic element on the nails with a little edge.

Try out your face nail trend! Gives us feedback on your favorites and tips!!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment