Saturday, July 14, 2012

Interior inspiration!

So as I'm strolling through Mobile today I went into one of my favorite stores, Five Gold Monkeys. Trying to get some creative inspiration for my future apartment in the city I found some amazing finds, most of which aren't going to work in my tight quarters, but we're still quite lovely.

Gold Satin Tufted Headboard with mirror accents:
This headboard was AMAZING. The sheer size of it was incredible but the beyond that the custom fabric was rich and the mirror accents added the perfect touch of French elegance. I'm pretty positive that this beauty isn't going to fit in my bedroom in NYC, but recreating something could be a possibility.

Vintage Etched Ice Tea Glasses:
I have an awkward obsession with glassware, especially vintage glassware. I think incorporating vintage glass and stemware with more modern counterparts really creates a perfect balance.

LaLa Dog Portraits:
The color contrast in these really caught my eye. She also does amazon portraits in natural lighting. I'm going to have one of these done of Chloe and Maxwell for my room. You can find Laura's work at http://www.lalaportraits.com

Bonne Nuit Accent Pillow:
I love this accent pillow, it adds just a cozy touch to any bedroom without having to add any color or texture to still maintain clean lines.

Vintage Gold Flatware Set:
If I wasn't trying to downsize I woulve picked this set up in a heartbeat. It was priced at $235 and looked as though the set had never been used .

Five Gold Monkeys
4350 Old Shell Rd. #B
Mobile, AL 36608
251-345-3380

No comments:

Post a Comment