Friday, July 13, 2012

Neiman Marcus for Target!!!!

So as a lot of you know I have a difficult time resisting the designer collaborations with mass retailer Target. The Missoni collab was by far the best I have experienced. While it was mass mayhem at 6 am, it was worth it! I did go a little overboard, but I'm glad I was there and got some good housewares.


This collection is going to feature some of my faves: DVF, band of outsiders, Brian Atwood, Jason Wu, just to name a few.

The collection is being sold at Target retailers nationwide and online as well as Neiman Marcus stores. This is a genius business move on both retailers part to tremendously ensure success.

I cant wait for the lookbook preview to hit, I can feel it's going to be a great combo!

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/target-neiman-marcus-join-holiday-collection-items-collection-cost-7-99-499-99-article-1.1111989

The collab starts Dec 1st just in time for the holidays. Get ready as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment