Monday, August 1, 2011

Shop Nasty Gal!

 So for a while now I've been a huge fan of Nasty Gal! My friend Jenny told me about it, and immediately I love the crazy nasty name for of all things, a super trend forward fashion website. The site offers everything from paper thin basics to shoes and accessories. Im just going to obsess about my current faves.

Dusty Drape Blazer $68
First is this amazing Dusty Drape Blazer. I not only love this color, but also the lightweight ease of it. It reminds me a lot of The Row, and you can do a million things with it. The styling on Nasty Gal is amazing as well. Whoever styles their site is a fashion genius. The chiffon drape of this blazer is a refreshing alternative to the super structured boyfriend blazers we've been seeing for the passed few seasons (Elizabeth and James I still love you, and keep rocking those blazers out)






There are truly styles for everyone on this website. Whether your style is super

Electric Garden Dress $38
feminine and girly or if its a little more edgy to rockabilly. My next fave totally explains my previous statement. This Electric Garden Dress is the perfect transition piece to take into fall. Ive been in love with this dress for a while, and honestly i need to just order it already. The dress at first glance is fairly girly with the floral detailing, while at closer look there are some super sexy mesh cutouts on the dress. I love how they have paired it with the light wash denim jacket, and the platform combat boots. Its a perfect mix of girly with an edge.







Nasty Gal also has amazing accessories and shoes. Some are a little more than I can personally see myself in, but they are definitely conversation pieces. Check out some of these nasty finds below.
Jeffery Campbell Nude Pump $138

Ram Ring $18
Joyrich Keith Harring Duffle $138








xoxo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment